Issues with SeaMonkey
- Mozilla Suite/SeaMonkey will not start up.
- Mozilla Suite/SeaMonkey is no longer working properly (Standard diagnostic)
- When I try to start, it says my profile is already in use.
- Lost Bookmarks or other settings.
- Installing or upgrading to SeaMonkey.
- Freezing and/or crashing from time to time.
- My image settings have been hijacked.
- Mailto links don't open my default mail client.
- Problems with Themes.
- I installed an extension and now Mozilla Suite/SeaMonkey is not working.
- Cannot connect websites including "document contains no data" and "connection was refused" errors.
- Webpage images or .gif animations don't load or look wrong.
- I cannot download any files and I get a message that "The object has been blocked"..
- I cannot download any files and I get a message that the file could not be read.
- The page www.dot.com (example) looks weird or does not work correctly.
- I'm trying to view a file on a website but all I see is a bunch of garbled text.
- Why doesn't Mozilla work with Windows Update?
- Popups not blocked.
- Problems with Java.
- Problems with Flash.
- Problems with viewing PDF files or using the Adobe Reader plugin.
- Problems with Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0.1 mousemove event on Linux
- Problems with Windows Media Player
- Video or audio does not play