Working with Images
WordPress makes it easy to add images to your WordPress site. You can upload them from within WordPress using the built-in file uploading utility in the Posts screen. You can also use an FTP Client program to upload multiple images at once.
WordPress can resize images and create thumbnails.
In Posts and Pages
模板:ImgImages can be used in a variety of methods in your WordPress posts and Pages. They can be a major subject, or a referenced detail that enhances the information or story.
The first thing you should consider is the "look" of the images on your page. Not what the images are of, but the general look of how they flow and interact with the rest of the content on your page. Wrapping Text Around Images helps you to begin to understand how images interact with the text around them, changing the margins, padding and borders around the images within the content.
It will also help you understand how to create captions under your images.The next thing to consider is the size of the images. There are two ways of actually sizing an image. It is either the size that it is, or a thumbnail link which, when clicked, takes the user to a new page with an enlarged image of the graphic.
Refer to the following for more information:
- Inserting Images into Posts and Pages
- Wrapping Text Around Images
- Styling Images in Posts and Pages
- Using Image and File Attachments
In Theme Design
模板:Img You can add images to your WordPress site through the use of template tags, Plugins, and in the stylesheet of your Theme as background images. It is really up to your imagination and web design skills on how you include images in WordPress.
- WordPress Design and Layout
- Template Tags
- Graphics Symbols
Special Contents Using Images
- PhotoBlog or Gallery - Keep a online photo album with plugins, themes and tons of resources.
- How to Use Gravatars in WordPress - Display avatars in your comment stream.
- Graphics in Feeds- Display RSS Fed icons.
- Links and Blogrolls- Icons for your favorite links.
- Next and Previous Links- Customize your navigation links.
- Smilies - How to use smilies or emoticons on WordPress.
includeonlydiv style=clear:both; background-color:#EEEEFF; border:1px solid #CCCCCC; color:#000000; padding:7px; margin:0.5em auto 0.5em auto; vertical-align:middle;This article is marked as in need of editing. You can help Codex by editing it./div/includeonlynoinclude
This Template is used by Codex:Template Messages.
pre 检查到模板循环：模板:Message /pre