this file is generated by microsofts romtools, but I never seen it in an official distribution for Wallaby upgrades.
these files contain most information, several non-contigouos blocks may be present and an entrypoint in the code.
- a 7 character signature "B000FF\n" ( that is with 3 zeroes, and ending in a linefeed )
- DWORD for image start
- DWORD for image length
- followd by several records of this format:
- DWORD with address where this block is to be flashed to
- DWORD with the length of this block
- DWORD with the 32 bit checksum of this block, in perl: unpack("%32C*", $data);
- followed by <length> bytes of data
- the last record has address ZERO, in the length the entrypoint into the rom, and ZERO as checksum.
all dwords are stored bigendian/intel byte order