“WPMU Functions/get current site”的版本间的差异
（Changing formating, marking as stub）
2013年8月2日 (五) 04:23的版本
Returns an object containing various information relating to the site currently being viewed.
%%%<?php get_current_site(); ?>%%%
- An object containing details of the site currently being viewed. Details are represented in the following public variables:
- (integer) ID of the site currently being viewed.
- (string) Domain of the site currently being viewed.
- (string) Path of the site currently being viewed.
- (string) Title of the site currently being viewed.
<?php $current_site = get_current_site(); echo 'You are viewing ' . $current_site->site_name; ?>
includeonlydiv style=clear:both; background-color:#FAEBD7; border:1px solid #CCCCCC; color:#000000; padding:7px; margin:0.5em auto 0.5em auto; vertical-align:middle;This page is marked as incomplete. You can help Codex by expanding it./div/includeonlynoinclude
This Template is used by Codex:Template Messages.
pre 检查到模板循环：模板:Message /pre